Johnson Newhof Associates came to us ready to rebrand to reflect a new stage in their company. Initially, they began as an architectural design firm in the 1980s. They've grown to offer design/build solutions for both residential and large-scale community developments. The new identity of JNA Group preserves their history and brand equity while simultaneously giving them a modern feel. This new branding was carried out through their website design and collateral materials.
We developed a Wordpress website using responsive web design and improved customer experience. Attention was also given to Search Engine Optimization and ongoing maintenance.
Website Solution Included:
- Assisted in content development and organization
- Generated SEO-friendly content
- Provided technical support on domain/hosting accounts
- Front-end website page design based on client branding
- Customize website CSS styling
- Provided content management system (CMS) training and guide provided
- Search engine optimization that improved Google search rankings
- Ongoing support through web maintenance, ensuring site security and improving SEO
We assisted Johnson Newhof Associates, Inc. transition to JNA Group. It was important to retain their history, experience and brand equity with an updated visual. The icon continued to be a consistent branding element while the name transitioned to the acronym JNA.
This logo is contemporary and provides great design balance between all the logo elements. The typeface is strong, which compliments the icon. The icon is nested within the logo type providing a fun, yet solid relationship between them. The orange-brown brick color adds a splash of creativity and contrasts well with the cool gray-blue. This works well with the warm earthy colors in the color palette, which are similar to those used in their new office space.
- Trademark (logo) redesign
- Assist in renaming process
- Develop branding elements and color palate
- Create brand guidelines
- Identify perceived and desired image
- Roll out new branding across marketing and corporate collateral materials